Software professional with 3 years experience, currently pursuing Masters in Computer Science
Languages and Technologies
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Ubuntu
- Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SAP ABAP, Python, C++, SML,C, Pig, Actionscript
- Databases: Oracle, SAP R/3, SAP HANA, SQL Server, SQLite
- Query Languages: SQL, SQL Script, MySQL, Pig Programming, HiveQL
- Mobile Development: Android Application Development, Arduino, Intel Galileo
- Tools and Frameworks: HazelCast, Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, SAP
- Other skills: Object Oriented Concepts, Concurrency in Java, Socket Programming, JSP, Servlets, Financial Accounting, SDLC, Agile, Facebook API, Parse.com APIs, Git
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York GPA: 3.75/4.0
Master of Science: Computer Science, Current Anticipated Graduation: December 2014
Courses Taken: Fundamentals of Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, Software Engineering, Algorithms for modern computing systems, Wireless Sensor Network and Mobile Computing, Data Intensive Computing, Seminar on Cloud Computing.
Visveswaraya Technological University, Bangalore, India GPA: 3.5/4.0
Bachelor of Engineering 2010
- Android Application - Rate My Apparel (Parse.com and Facebook APIs) Android Application using Google App Engine Cloud Store as backend and integrated with Facebook.
- Android Application - SAP ABAP Tutor (HTML5 and Jquery Mobile) Implemented customized web views including study materials, quizzes and query section.
- Exploratory Data Analysis using R Performed analysis of a sports data set and plotted different visualizations including geo-location mapping.
- Big Data Content Retrieval, Storage and Analysis using Hadoop 2( Mapreduce Java) Implemented co-occurrence algorithm(“Strips”, “Pairs”), K-Means and Shortest path algorithm for Twitter data.
- SAP LABS, Bangalore, India Project 1: GS HANA (Development) SAP HANA data modeling, SQL Scripting, Data Provisioning by using System Landscape Transformation (SLT) method. Project 2: MENA (Development) I have worked on localizations of Qatar and KSA, developed new transaction screens and workflows for approvals of Invoice (Expenditure order), Payment request and Payment (Payment order) posting, developed country specific financial report programs related to KSA and Qatar, developed Tax Calculation programs (Withholding Tax and Corporate Tax) related to Qatar, enhanced vendor master creation program to add extra fields specific to add Qatar Tax Card details. Got the best performer award in this project. Project 3: Legal Reporting (Development & maintenance) Developed report programs for the calculation of VAT, Incash Payments, and Subsidies(Spain - Modulo 340 and 347), worked on the reports of Spain (Modulo 340 and 347), Portugal Tax Reports (SAFT).
- Tricon Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India Project 4: RQMS (Residential Quarter Management System) Quarter Master Creation, Legacy Data Upload from Screen Transaction and Reports